Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice

and i love 8360 but it dont need a loader

Mmmmmmmmmm. .... not sure we'd get a lot done loading a 12t West spreader by hand though to be honest!!! She is 142hp, the loader is a rated to just over 2t and she has 5000hrs on the clock. Bought last year, the loader was sourced seperately and the outfit all in cost a damn site less than a loading shovel and she is many times more usuable. ... she does need the loader!!  ::) I think it looks quite smart with it on.  :)

Traci's dads little Case 4210 we were using to take away the waste Xmas tree's, off cut's etc while thinning out the plantation in the background a week or two ago. Thats a Ferguson trailer on the back by the way!!

post-227-132638679619_thumb.jpg

Traci's dads little Case 4210 we were using to take away the waste Xmas tree's, off cut's etc while thinning out the plantation in the background a week or two ago. Thats a Ferguson trailer on the back by the way!!

nice pictures Tris :) WOW that ferguson trailer has a tree growing in the back of it :D :D :D

I moved a JS220 today Tris ;)

With 5 buckets, a compaction plate for the digger(1.5tonnes :o) a 6ton dumper and a 1200 litre fuel bowser ::)

All up weight about 52tons :o :o smokin :D :D :D

sorry no time for pictures

No pics Drive? Well you can consider this a ticking off. Paul Capon, your ticked off!! I had Braintree and Great Dumnow today.

Mark, most trailers this age have trees growing out of them!! Cheers kiddo.

No pics Drive? Well you can consider this a ticking off. Paul Capon, your ticked off!! I had Braintree and Great Dumnow today.

Mark, most trailers this age have trees growing out of them!! Cheers kiddo.

Braintree ::) ::) I've been there today too ;) ;)

Mmmmmmmmmm. .... not sure we'd get a lot done loading a 12t West spreader by hand though to be honest!!! She is 142hp, the loader is a rated to just over 2t and she has 5000hrs on the clock. Bought last year, the loader was sourced seperately and the outfit all in cost a damn site less than a loading shovel and she is many times more usuable. ... she does need the loader!!  ::) I think it looks quite smart with it on.  :)

they could get a loadall

and i no somone whos 8360 give out 160 on pto

they could get a loadall

and i no somone whos 8360 give out 160 on pto

It is the tractor part of the outfit which is nessecary though mate, for the work this machine does you can't replace it with anything other than another loader tractor.  :)

Braintree ::) ::) I've been there today too ;) ;)

I knew I should have text you!!!!!!!!!! I had Willis Civils by that JCB dealership in Springwood Ind Est is it?

Been through the recent posts twice, but I can't see what Tris broke?

I mean, he must have broken summat, mustn't he?  ???

Well that isn't very nice Stan.. . ..  I broke into a sweat does that count?!!  :D :D :D :D

And here we are near Amesbury in Wiltshire, a typically parked van belonging to a tiler and a very strategically place heao of stone. I at and waited here for 20mins before getting round to the right to be unloaded.  >:(

post-227-132638679644_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638679694_thumb.jpg

And in Coventry this plumbers suppliers has no yard as such so you have to get the trailer in as far as possible and then jacknife the unit round so that your only blocking off one lane of the road.  ;):) I love causing a bit of mayhem  :D

post-227-132638679701_thumb.jpg

post-227-13263867973_thumb.jpg

And in Coventry this plumbers suppliers has no yard as such so you have to get the trailer in as far as possible and then jacknife the unit round so that your only blocking off one lane of the road.  ;):) I love causing a bit of mayhem  :D

like me, a real truck driver, nice pics mate, fine truck indeed

Deer and Faun on the same farm, the furthest I could zoom in so I hope they are ok.

you know these wee dudes are all born roughly at the same time....whit weekend to very early june.....an old gamekeeper told me that....nice to see them round the place :)

like me, a real truck driver, nice pics mate, fine truck indeed

They are nice trucks alright, I think they have 20 MAN/ERF 4x2's altogether Erik and then about 30 twin axle step frame trailers. Also there are 6 FM12 6x2 rigid trucks which look really smart too. As you can tell, carrying pipe and plastic fittings there is no wieght to the loads!!

where in west wales did you go tris  :-\ could have called in for a cuppa ha ha!  ;):D

ive seen that name and that trailer before  :-\ whats the erf like then  :)

Rich, I had Camarthen that day followed by Kidwelly then Burry Port (where the pics were taken) then in to Swansea for my last drop.  :)

i just went through the whole topic, and i love the pics, am sure u enjoyed your work, i know i would :)

Yeah is certainly varied alright mate. Never a dull moment. Well unless I drive into a wieghbridge or something!!  :D :D

you know these wee dudes are all born roughly at the same time....whit weekend to very early june.....an old gamekeeper told me that....nice to see them round the place :)

Never knew that mate, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye out next year now I know when to look for them  :)

They are nice trucks alright, I think they have 20 MAN/ERF 4x2's altogether Erik and then about 30 twin axle step frame trailers. Also there are 6 FM12 6x2 rigid trucks which look really smart too. As you can tell, carrying pipe and plastic fittings there is no wieght to the loads!!

Rich, I had Camarthen that day followed by Kidwelly then Burry Port (where the pics were taken) then in to Swansea for my last drop.  :)

Yeah is certainly varied alright mate. Never a dull moment. Well unless I drive into a wieghbridge or something!!  :D :D

Never knew that mate, thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye out next year now I know when to look for them  :)

that means you drove right past my farm  :D the picture that you took of the jcb was on the side of the new road where they are building an industrial estate  :)

(turn right coming from kidwelly on the big round about and its in front of you is that the one  :-\

Archived