Few pictures from round the farms *Updated on - 10/03/13*

Deere-est

Sorry about the size, I resized them by 50% before putting them on PB  >:(

View from the next field.

Silage2008009.jpg

Dinner Time

Silage2008010.jpg

Silage2008011.jpg

TM155 and 840 being driven round the bend  ::)

Silage2008013.jpg

View from the farm drive of the TM155 being loaded.

Silage2008014.jpg

And again zoomed in some more.

Silage2008015.jpg

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More eye catching pics Tris, what do the others on the gang make of your photography then mate :D

The dinner time group shot is good, well worked kit, but in decent nick by the look of it.

The pics show the lovely time of year now, everythings showing fresh new life, Conker trees in flower, Cow Parsley and Hawthorn, and the whine of a forager in the distance ;)

Here are some more photos from the yesterday  :)

Firstly, this farmer does his won clamp with a 600hr JCB 310 loader. We wish he didn't!! While it looks the business and I am sure it lifts well, it wouldn't push a granny off a cliff!! He also has his TL90 on rolling duties.

Must be the same as the older 300 then. it climbs as long as you dont touch the hydraulics other wise it just dies  :-\

You got it Wee, I'm sure on dung, grain, bales etc it's very good. Not a pusher though. The farm we were at yesterday also does their own clamp, with a P reg Manitou 628 and it does it really well too even if it could do with new boots.

Love the description Mark, you put it very well. That Y reg TM150. . . . 9560hrs!! Still works like a far younger machine :)

His beacons are on Luke, you can just see the left one is turning. Just the timing of the pic. The one where he is coming straight at me he only had to go 20yrds to the farm entrance. As for work lights, only if he is going some distance on a narrow lane. Otherwise he has them on for working  :D not that we carry on into the night mind  :( :(

Cheers matey.  :) I love working at night, these guys are in the 50s and beyond though apart from Pete and me. It isn't a bad idea to put the work lights on when on the narrow lanes. So many people use beacons nowadays noone takes a blind bit of notice  >:(

She's only done 4?00 hours too. Chap across the way has one on an R plate with 6k on it. Petes on it all season this time, his Dad drove her last year. The pair of them are very good operators, both driving and servicing. The guy with the TM155 is buying it after maize and running it when the business splits up with Derek & Richards retirement. Everything will carry on work wise and be billed by Pete but the machines will be put in by Pete, John (tm155 owner) and Robert (tm120 owner). I'm hoping there may be room for me too :-\ But I will need my own work too.

Me and John fill ourselves and Pete tops off. Roger is an old boy from up the road, 64 and never driven anything newer than his clapped out 590 up untill last year so Pete has to do it for him  :D

Start with a dumping on the drawbar for wieght and traction and then speed forward and start loading from the back. :)

You?

Archived