Simon M pics form around the farm's

SIMON.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice baler then????? they certainly look different for a small baler

Sounds like a little sowing machine but it chucks the bales out to quick for the slege so they've got to keep getting out and clearing the slege think its a mf 149 did look rather small park up next to a welger 4000d big square baler when we finshed  :D :D

but a lot quicker to bale with, and with the sledge they will fly through the fields eh, 4 grand aint a lot over the say 10 years they might well run that for is it

They said it would be cheaper to empoly a pole for a couple months of the year to sit on the sledge  :D :D :D

Looks like a smart outfit that, is it a contractor and does he have a Claas Jag and a fleet of MF's? Saw someone chopping back in the spring near Cranmore with a fleet of pretty new Massey's. Looked nice to see so many for a change.

Looks like a smart outfit that, is it a contractor and does he have a Claas Jag and a fleet of MF's? Saw someone chopping back in the spring near Cranmore with a fleet of pretty new Massey's. Looked nice to see so many for a change.

yep got 2 class jag's and 4 new masseys plus hires steals the rest he's only 28 as well thats the pics from the workshop i was doing back along  ;) ;)

• 5 months later...

Thanks Simon... the 50EX looks relatively newish... do you know what year she is mate ???

F reg i think so 89 i guess  :-\ :-\

Poor little Inter >:( >:(

they've got 4 74 two 574 and two 674 this is the roughest the other three were down the building's and are in much better condtion this one's just a rough yard tractor  :o :o :'(

nice

and glad to see annie back

i use a yellow mf like that one, when im at work with the logs, it has a long reach loader 2wd and a solid block on the back

Nice pic kiwinz those loaders look to strong for a mssey really  :D :D :D

Annie's back to stay  :o :o :o;D ;D

Crikey... that is a long reach loader  :o :o - I reckon i'm gonna have to look that up... do you know what model that is Kiwi... too old to be a 40 by the looks of things  :-\

You mean to tell us you don't know what model it is  :o :o :o :o :o