Which Britains Trailer for transporting grain

Hello, having used my blue Britains Marston silage trailer together with my New Holland tractor and New Holland combine, I came to the conclusion, that a silage trailer is not a realictic tool for transporting grain or is it a multi-purpose trailer?

As I am not a farmer myself, any comments on usability of Marston trailers and especially the Britains one for transporting grain or alternative vehicles are very welcome, please.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi Britains still do the Marston trailer without the silage sides. At the moment they do a green or red version. The first version they done was in blue and they also done an orange version (both now longer in production) You might be able to pick up a blue version (without silage sides)from ebay. Hope this is a help to you. By the way the green version is ref no.40609 and the red version is ref no.40520

The other thing with the Britains ACE trailers is that in real life the silage variant has a mesh back door  ::)

If money wasn't an object I would hold out for a good conversion or scratch build like Sean says. You get the detail much closer to the real thing then.