farmer eds

nathan

been a while but hes not in to his computers i think he has some one do all the computer stuff on the site

for him as he has a load of shows to do this year.  hes very good and he can get most stuff .

cheers mate how did you do that then ? is it the hyperlink thing above the smileys

You can just copy and past it from the internet etc. or once pasted in, highlight it and select the globe icon above the smilies

he could do with looking a bit closer at the models hes selling . he told me that he had the new siku mower conditioner without the conditioner and he didn't even notice till he put two up together. funniest thing to hes a farmer and should know . his show prices are higher too and thats to pay for going to the shows. he only lives in the next village to me so i get what i want from his house and its alot cheaper.all i can say is hes a nice bloke who sells models, yes other people might do the models cheaper but thats always the way . i think i'm going on a bit now i'm back off to the shed. 

Can I stand up for him a bit?

As said, different dealers/sellers have their differing pricing structures according to their overheads, such as, volume of models suppliers will supply to them, numbers of a particular model etc. The table or stall charge at attended events.

I would say, in defence of any 'travelling' retailer, if you have to spend a day loading the van, the next day travelling 250 odd miles to an event, next day setting your stand up, booking accomodation/camp site, 2 or 3 days on site, pay ?10 a foot frontage for your site and then another day to travel home again and pack it all away, it works out pretty expensive, anyone who has had experience doing this will acknowledge where I'm coming from.

TM810, pm me and I can give you the full story on the broken baler.

i've allways found him ok, he's allways knocked off a few pounds for me. i usually see him at 3 or more shows a year. i  allways  have a good look at the models in the boxes before i buy, because some time they can be damaged. that goes for shops/ any where really.