Trino de

Can anyone one here help me out with a problem I am having with the above firm. I have signed up and ordered some goodies from their site ( not too easy as no english translation came up when I clicked on union jack flag )  >:(  I searched out some nice bits and pieces and when I got to the check out stage problems started to arise. The check out would not go past the delivery info  stage and let me go to payment info stage then I noticed the " No shipping available to selected country " in the box above where I was.  No shipping to the U.K.  ??? Then I attempted to e-mail them to ask if they had a problem with their system when I was having trouble ordering but both attempts at sending a message came back as undeliverable  >:( That was using the e-mail address they gave me to contact them in the welcome e-mail they sent me when I signed up. Are Trino usually this difficult to trade with or am I just having bad luck here with them  :-\ Any thoughts or advice ??

Trino normally replies to emails, i've had a few

Try PM'ing Greensheetyellowrims as i think he is a mod on the board there??

E-mails were returned as user unknown by the system. Makes you wonder how many peoples e-mails get through to them in the first place. Will try to P.M. Greensheetyellowrims sometime. Thanks for the tip  :)

there has been parts i wanted to order from this site but have not been able to. i wanted the top link and some linkages but have given up trying to order from them now.

E-mails were returned as user unknown by the system. Makes you wonder how my peoples e-mails get through to them in the first place. Will try to P.M. Greensheetyellowrims sometime. Thanks for the tip  :)

mm greensheets a mod on there eh.mmm oftern wondered about ordering from them, but always looks complicated

thats true i`m one of the moderator  :-[:-[

i don`t know whats wrong with trino in the moment ??? .but i will find out. call him him tomorrow

thats true i`m one of the moderator  :-[:-[i don`t know whats wrong with trino in the moment ??? .but i will find out. call him him tomorrow

nothing to be embarrsed about mate, mitght make it easier to order from him if we can really understand the shop, and your the man by the looks of it