Ferguson Collection Open Day.

powerrabbit

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It must be Gav.... cos you and I had coffee! (Wonder why I remember distinctly that you had coffee :D)

Nope definately not me as I had tea as well and no beans, i hate the things. Not a picture from then thats for certain then so whats he up to ::)

Something to do with dangling your bits in it I think Mandy ::);D:D :D

Nope definately not me as I had tea as well and no beans, i hate the things. Not a picture from then thats for certain then so whats he up to ::)

Something to do with dangling your bits in it I think Mandy ::);D:D :D

You're right, Gav - that must be a different breakfast altogether, cos we had a table for four and that pic shows a table for two ???

Nope... I'm sorry.... that is CLEARLY a numpty for Mr Holmes for posting the wrong breakfast picture  ;D

STICK HIM ONE GAVVERS  ;D

its not an act of stupidness so is not classed as a Numpty....its a technical error

So make a techincal error one up  :D :D :D :D :D

i cant find the pic ??? ??? :-\,

its not an act of stupidness so is not classed as a Numpty....its a technical error

So make a techincal error one up  :D :D :D :D :D

i cant find the pic ??? ??? :-\,

You can wriggle all you like Mr Second in command... but that's still a numpty in my book  ;D

Technical error my ass  :D :D :D

You can wriggle all you like Mr Second in command... but that's still a numpty in my book  ;D

Technical error my ass  :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D

well in that case who the hell took that on my phone :o :o :o :o :o

Sean did you get the number of the guy who had the model display???, have you rung him?? :-\ :-\

Was that the chap selling the Britain's stuff etc?  I got his card with his mobile number as he said he is of no fixed abode at the moment. He's called Paul Thorne (don't think he's related to Mike) and lives only a short distance from me. I gave him my contact details and he said he would be in touch as he's got 3 or 4 large cardboard boxes full of Britain's for spares/repairs/convos to shift.