IH OUT OF IT MERKEY GRAVE

new holland driver

so what do you lot think of her the she is a classic in my mind

looks to be worth looking after. Seems to be in pretty good condition and well worth restoring properly. A bit of TLC, some paint, new decals and tyres and you'll have a tractor to be proud of. ;)

had her toping in the water medows and fell in the ditch to day and i was cutting along a hedge row and pulled the engine oil filler cap right out and had her biol over twice today o thats before i start on about the braches sticking out of the cab ha ha! she has had some teddy today but dont think if she will workagian once we pull her out of the ditch  :'(

i think i have twiced the cab will get the loader on it 2 morz to push it back will try and get pics cant say i will as it might be the farm manger on the job and he dosent like takeing pics

Do you mean "twisted" the cab. If you have it'll take more than a loader to push it back. Sounds like it's more than ripe for a restoration now. Sounds to me like it's pretty well bu**ered, from what you say. :'(

Try and get some pictures of it before your farm manager sacks you. ;D