Graham's Work

graham

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice pics some new and some old good mixes!!!!

there is a good mix kiwinz some are getting bigger and keep machines up to date , the parlour that is in bits is in suffolk and they gave up milk production we are putting that back in on a farm in kent , as for recomending parlours it is nearly always about price and how automatic you want ie milk  meters ,cow identification , so prices vary but we work on westfalia equipment and it is very good stuff you need two look at a lot of parlours to get the right set up for you and see if the dealer is near and not miles away , i do not work 365 days on parlours but have put many in along with slurry tanks and atomatic scraper systems but the last six months have not done anything else , and there is a lot still to do at moment including two green feild site dairy units with cubicles  ;)

there is a good mix kiwinz some are getting bigger and keep machines up to date , the parlour that is in bits is in suffolk and they gave up milk production we are putting that back in on a farm in kent , as for recomending parlours it is nearly always about price and how automatic you want ie milk  meters ,cow identification , so prices vary but we work on westfalia equipment and it is very good stuff you need two look at a lot of parlours to get the right set up for you and see if the dealer is near and not miles away , i do not work 365 days on parlours but have put many in along with slurry tanks and atomatic scraper systems but the last six months have not done anything else , and there is a lot still to do at moment including two green feild site dairy units with cubicles  ;)

graham i am glad to hear that we bought a 16/32 westfalia there 2 weeks ago we ordered auto id, automatic wash and all the toys on it, it was a big investment but we thought westfalia was the best and it turned out cheapest with de laval and fullwood being ?8000 dearer!

there are bigger herds texas but in my area it would be classed as big i expect it is small for you out there mate is it  ;)

i will do graham we are doing a new shed and all the dealer is mid-ulster dairy services and he says he can fit it in june so we need to get a move on!!!

get it right rab long time milking in them if wrong but i am sure it will look and be great for you how many do you milk rab

there are bigger herds texas but in my area it would be classed as big i expect it is small for you out there mate is it  ;)

get it right rab long time milking in them if wrong but i am sure it will look and be great for you how many do you milk rab

weve got 130 milkin at the minute and 30 dry probably hope to have about 150-160 max when we get the parlour done

Archived