McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well blake didnt turn up so we got the lad from the other farm (the one that wrecked the massey) so the lad raked about in the t8040 (dont tell blake)

so well got the horses and carts of the shed and set off for a 30mile journey to the old yard

DSCF0522.jpg

while they went off the senior farmer cleared the shed out ;)

DSCF0523.jpg

notice the hedge and lane extended

DSCF0524.jpg

DSCF0525.jpg

backing her up

DSCF0526.jpg

DSCF0527.jpg

DSCF0528.jpg

DSCF0529.jpg

DSCF0530.jpg

away for more

DSCF0531.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

well in total ide say theres 46tonnes now in the shed(3 and a quarter loads of grain with the 12 tonne marstons)

DSCF0533.jpg

hopefully when we get the merlo we'll build a grain pusher 8)

blake you missed out in all the fun :D

well blake didnt turn up so we got the lad from the other farm (the one that wrecked the massey) so the lad raked about in the t8040 (dont tell blake)

so well got the horses and carts of the shed and set off for a 30mile journey to the old yard

while they went off the senior farmer cleared the shed out ;)

well in total ide say theres 46tonnes now in the shed(3 and a quarter loads of grain with the 12 tonne marstons)

hopefully when we get the merlo we'll build a grain pusher 8)

blake you missed out in all the fun :D

You didn't give me directions  >:( >:(>:( >:(

I got lost  ::) ::)::) ::):D :D

cheers

well blake you know what they say TOUGH SH...... haha sure you can come and pick up that NH out of my yard, makes the places look untidy :D

I'll organise FM Tractors to pick it up and deliver her to me.  ;) ;) :D :D :D

heres last nites and this mornings work, made two gates for the fields on the lane, i am glueing the A pupport at the moment, hopefully should be dry tonight then get her primed 8)

DSCF0534.jpg

DSCF0535.jpg

DSCF0536.jpg

DSCF0537.jpg

now i realised that the gates would be good like this if i wanted cattle to walk through through the two fields when they're grazing, so they cattle escape and dont need me to walk them :)

DSCF0538.jpg

thanks very much everyone 8)

looks really well.

persinally and im not running you down you should have made the gates wider and on oppositeposts so one person could move the cows and not worry about theem going up the lane.

i know the gates should be wider but the combine should fit through ok, and on the shiften cttle bit, eh it'll be alryt because there is a gate a wee bit up the lane so they're cut off from the yard, besides most cattle would prefer to be running towards the other field with delicious grass rather than a stoney lane  :D

thanks very much everyone 8)

i know the gates should be wider but the combine should fit through ok, and on the shiften cttle bit, eh it'll be alryt because there is a gate a wee bit up the lane so they're cut off from the yard, besides most cattle would prefer to be running towards the other field with delicious grass rather than a stoney lane  :D

good point  mate ,ha ha!

looks great!!!!

about the gates if you measured the width of the track then made the gate way the same plus the width of the posts and when you mounted them you put them opposite you could have opend one oneway and one the other to move the stock accross the track!!!!

all  the same well done

im just after setting the house in place and using up the rest of the javis mat by laying a lawn, also notice the hedge at the side, just to separate the farm to the house, plenty of room for the cars and even few tractors to park up and most important plenty of room for a hard working family to live ;D

DSCF0548.jpg

DSCF0549.jpg

DSCF0550.jpg

DSCF0551.jpg

DSCF0552.jpg

DSCF0553.jpg

Archived