McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The parlour has turned out well Matty, looking forward to seeing your cubicle house built. You thinking about auto scrapers ?

well most of this yard is based on the farm i work on at the moment, most of it anyway. well the real farm has 3 lanes with the slurry flush, but i'll have my trusty renault to scrape the rest ;):)

thanks sean ;D

• 2 weeks later...

another update ::)

ive giving up on the farm being in the loft, i think im getting too big for up there :-\ so i have moved the big machinery shed and a another open one into the old living room where the farm used to be, much warmer, comfyer on the knees and not bangin my head off truses :D the farm is only going to be the contracting yard and possibly a small farm, i just am fed up with the loft

another update ::)

ive giving up on the farm being in the loft, i think im getting too big for up there :-\ so i have moved the big machinery shed and a another open one into the old living room where the farm used to be, much warmer, comfyer on the knees and not bangin my head off truses :D the farm is only going to be the contracting yard and possibly a small farm, i just am fed up with the loft

will your new parlour and cubicle house still be in the layout  ;)

@Matty:

I've been looking the first picture on this topic your loft:

Couldn't you make your diorama on the outside and in the middle a bit place for yourself?

I did the same but when you take pictures the middle is not beautiful so make in the middle a big field of grass and around your farm yard.

Do you know how much meter it is?

You can tell me?

Its just an idea!!

Can you set up the same farm yard over here or does it always need to be on the carpet?

And please finish your parlour..!

@Matty:

I've been looking the first picture on this topic your loft:

Couldn't you make your diorama on the outside and in the middle a bit place for yourself?

I did the same but when you take pictures the middle is not beautiful so make in the middle a big field of grass and around your farm yard.

Do you know how much meter it is?

You can tell me?

Its just an idea!!

Can you set up the same farm yard over here or does it always need to be on the carpet?

And please finish your parlour..!

na mate its just so awkward to work up there im constauntly on my knees and they start to hrut after a while yano :-\ well its nice to have the sheds in the house, alot warmer ;D well the parlour is finished, i might sell it tho

M.Murray contracts headed out yesturday morning to plough and make ground ready for sowing, it was rough gound so we didn't send the drill in yet, good to see the stoneforks being put to use, which took 15mins to put on ::):D enjoy

DSCF0993.jpg

DSCF0994.jpg

DSCF0995.jpg

DSCF0996.jpg

DSCF0997.jpg

while this was going on the apprentice was practising cutting the yard hedge before he went out on contract ;)

DSCF0998.jpg

DSCF0999.jpg

Archived