McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i screwed down another 6mm thick board at the side for another field and i made a hedge round the ring of the fields, its looks really thick the hedge, its 2inch x 1.5inch really thick but there wasnt much could do, i cleared all the shed so i can work at the fields and possibly paint the yard this week.

post-1170-132638652909_thumb.jpg

post-1170-132638652912_thumb.jpg

Great Matty... but where am I ???

Pleeeeease say I'm driving the tractor (I don't mind what colour reeeeaaaally) - cos I'm getting a taste for that now ;)

Your parked in the basement with the rest of the masseys JDM says you aren't ready for the step up just yet  :D :D :D

o yea forgot bout addin ftf memebers into it, sure mandy is makin the the delicious sunday roast in the caravan hows that? ha ha!

just back from the yard there now, i just had 2 make one of those posts, im quite pleased with it. and i spray painted the gates

because john deere is qenuine 100% john deere where as massey has other makes as parts in it, simon which makes are in masseys again??

o yea forgot bout addin ftf memebers into it, sure mandy is makin the the delicious sunday roast in the caravan hows that? ha ha!

just back from the yard there now, i just had 2 make one of those posts, im quite pleased with it. and i spray painted the gates

Matty... I am soooooooooooooo disappointed you... I am cookin' the b******* dinner - what sort of girl d'you think I am (do not answer that...your life depends on it!).... give me a proper job or else >:(

;D:-*:-* :-*:-*

ano i was only rakin you mandy ha ha! haha your soo annouyed. well i was going to say you could be the one that brushed up the fertilizer but 4get that, emmmm you could be the john deere drivers gal, thats a pretty good position in the farm (considering im driving) ha ha! only jokin. yea but you can be in the passengers seat of the big JD hows that?

Matty... I am soooooooooooooo disappointed you... I am cookin' the b******* dinner - what sort of girl d'you think I am (do not answer that...your life depends on it!).... give me a proper job or else >:(

;D:-*:-* :-*:-*

:D :D :D :D, heard he had a cleaning job earlier as he split something, i told him you were to good for that ;) ;)

ano i was only rakin you mandy ha ha! haha your soo annouyed. well i was going to say you could be the one that brushed up the fertilizer but 4get that, emmmm you could be the john deere drivers gal, thats a pretty good position in the farm (considering im driving) ha ha! only jokin. yea but you can be in the passengers seat of the big JD hows that?

great minds think a like! :D :D :D

because john deere is qenuine 100% john deere where as massey has other makes as parts in it, simon which makes are in masseys again??

AGCO had to buy massey out before they went bust and know use some of the parts used in fendts etc ask Marky he'll tell you all about it  ;) ;) ;)

And fancy letting Mandy stay in the kitchen cooking  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now Matty... how old r u? Twelve or something??? Now, I have no problem with younger men (ask Simon  ;D), but I do prefer them to have left school ;)

So when I say a proper job... one that involves DRIVING a tractor so I'm qualified to do that now :-*:-*

Archived