McKeemur Farm & M.Murray contracts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Matty get that spider away from me only thing i'm scared off  :'( :'( :'( :'(

looking good nice pics coming on a traet whats the next plan then  8) 8)

well its dead i think but it was squirming a bit ??? but i didnt kill it i just found it, cattle these days must be going for the grass, prefer spiders :-\

mabe the farmhouse and add more detail to the yard, and i definitly need green felt for grass fields and hedges, then later on al make a machinery shed, and a meal mixer with permastore

well its dead i think but it was squirming a bit ??? but i didnt kill it i just found it, cattle these days must be going for the grass, prefer spiders :-\

mabe the farmhouse and add more detail to the yard, and i definitly need green felt for grass fields and hedges, then later on al make a machinery shed, and a meal mixer with permastore

You got it all mapped out then fair play  :o :o :o whats the red rock tanker one of DT's  :-\ :-\ :-\

try hanging basket liner for the hedges mate,kent man suggested it for mine cheap to buy and cover a fair area if you can get a square sheet of it, just pva glues to some wood battern, quick cheap and easy to do

Archived