The down under farm was sold, Now its ........Greenline Agriculture, Home base

Kiwi6920

What colour should i do the roof??  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What colour should i do the roof??

• Green
    • Silver
    • Galv silver (the current card colour)
    • Other

Hey guys and gals, ive finaly found all my models in my new house and have set up my new dio in the 4th room, its limted to one sheet of ply wood now :-X :'( But i recon its looking prety good, i have a large hole in my yard so im open to ideas what to fill it with here are 3 pics to have a nosey at

post-776-132638617203_thumb.jpg

post-776-132638617206_thumb.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Palmerston North Ay, we visited there. Went to the national rugby museum. Passed some big contractors near there too, a guy with a big m etc.

I would go for cattle, no way you could manage to fill it with sheep. Go for a contractor too, like the lorry and the Liebherr 360.

Keep trying till it comes right mate.  ;)

Looking good... what are you plans ???  Arable/mixed/dairy etc... be great to see Down Under Farm develop :)

Thanks lady farmer  I think its going to be my dairy dry stock run off that herds 300 ma cows and does the grass silage and hay, with vintage cotractors doing the large work,

Here are the pics from yesterday, havent done any more on it 2day

Here is the JD550 dozer with the post driver and the 226 skid steer with the posts hard at work

DSCF0787.jpg

Here is the unfinshed 6910 heading in to plough

DSCF0789.jpg

looking up to the sheds

DSCF0790.jpg

Hope you like them folks

Looking good Kiwi......looks like you'll have to get the monkey climber out to strain that wire, or it won't keep anything in. ;)

Yeah i know im having issues straning the wire, the strainers keep pulling up, i might have to glue them down and then try straining the wire, any tips?

Yeah i know im having issues straning the wire, the strainers keep pulling up, i might have to glue them down and then try straining the wire, any tips?

Yeah, just use somthing thin like the end of a small paint brush, twist it around it at one point, until it comes right. Should look like a join in the wire as well. ;)

• 5 months later...
::)  Vintage contracting, the owners of down under farm sold up last month, the owner wanted out so it was brought by Green line Agriculture, They run a large fleet of fendt and John Deere, They are taking out the 1st 2 padocks to add in more yard space and a huge workshop, possably a new silage pit also for the neighbour, There will be some pics to come in the week coming  :);)

I used thread for my fence glued one end to the strainer and drilled a hole into the board a deep one and stuck the post in and just turned the post till the thread came tight, The post must be tight in the hole to keep the tension on the thread. It worked well for me. Cant wait for more photos mate. ;)

:o :o Just got wind of the mesurements for green lines new shed, its 28m wide by 22 deep, shes a whopper, it has a 3 sided 10m x 22m open fornt bay and a 18m x 22m closed in workshop, and a large front roof overhang, should have some basic pics tomorrow

Well the shed is taking shape, now we are waiting on the sparky to put the lights up before the cladding goes on the roof, got to spray all the floor and walls in a concete colour

M01A0489.jpg

M01A0490.jpg

So what do you all think? the roof is removeable ;)