Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great work garret! make sure you get the pit covered before H +S see :o:D:)

The bloke at the top of the ladder looks risky too with that opening to the ladder behind him  :o

I don't know how you do it but you have made a master piece again Garret :o :o.

texas

Thanks Bas  ;)

this farm just seams to get better and better the detail is supreme. the concrete affect hes really worked well and the slurry tanks  :o 

Thanks JCB4cxkid  ;)

It's OK G i suppose ;D ;D

My normal sentiments to you apply G ;)

I know Scott the colours all wrong  :( should of listend to Paul Moynan before I started painting

Tried to see how the brit Samson tanker would work but the booms a bit stiff,  :( oh well that's Britains at the mo for you

post-77-132639038948_thumb.jpg

garrett what a cracking display this is of your talents very nice i could look all day at your models fella  ;) a credit to you

Thanks Graham  :)

What the heck Garret  :o :oThis is amazing stuff you are showing ..I luuuve this Poo factory mate  :D :D :D

Thanks Peter, must get a seperator attached soon  :) kill the smell.

looks great mate  :o :o, so whats next  ;) ;)

Thanks Davey, next 2 silage pits and maybe a cow pad for winter housing and a slurry lagoon  ;)

Fantastic work mate,you just seem to get better and better ;)

Thanks painter, this will finish the yard at this end  ;)

I love the little slide valves, Garret. The pit, the gantry, the signage. . ..  all just superb. 8) 8)

Thanks Tris  :)

I feel inadequate and I haven't even started mine yet!! :'( :D :D

These have come out amazingly well Garrett.... like everything else... just brilliant, every little detail...  crikey  :)

Thanks Simon, looking forward to seeing your layout when you get started, I hope this year will see this layout finished, then I can get to doing a bit of farming  :D

Thanks Simon, looking forward to seeing your layout when you get started, I hope this year will see this layout finished, then I can get to doing a bit of farming  :D

And I seem to remember you saying that last year and the one before ;D ;D ;D

As i said then    There will allways be that "one" more thing to build ;)

And I seem to remember you saying that last year and the one before ;D ;D ;D

As i said then    There will allways be that "one" more thing to build ;)

Well I'm running out of space  :D only got 2 areas left thst are about 4X4 Foot each so not lots of space left. Once I get the main yard finished, which, means building 2 silage pits, a cow pad and calf house that's it. Then it's on to the stock farm  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived