smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares about spalding???

moira moira moira  ::) ::)::) ::)

looks well garrett ;) ;) ;)

Isn't she a BBC1 newsreader?

Anyway, King G of Greatness the farm is ..... Heck, there are a few people on this forum who really test my vocabulary when it comes to finding the right word of praise. All I can say is everytime I see something you have built and then I go into the spare room and see that shed you made me I just think, "I'm a lucky sod!".  :) :) :) :) :)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks super a very nice farm :)

Are all the those cows the britains one? How many do you have ???

Thanks MB I think at last count I had about 300 or so  :o get a life or what  ;D

superb gareth,these pics are great ,look real to me any chance of a few overall pics ;)

Thanks Painter, I'll get a few overall pics in a day or so, having finished this hedge line I now have the centre of the layout complete except fo a bit of detailing to do around the yard.

Last pic rolling the silage ground with the new roller, O'how I miss the kidd roller  :)

post-77-132639080017_thumb.jpg

wow Garret  :P :P when i see your up dates make me want to give up on mine. :D :D :D super job :) :) :)

Thanks Mark, don't knock your layout boss it's given me a few ideas in the past  ;)

what a lovely job you are making garrett outstanding , busy with the spring work to  ;)

Thanks Graham  ;) must head over to Court lodge next stop

nice pics  :) that spreader scene is fab :)

Thanks Boss

looking good g, been looking at the hill parts in yours, think i can see a few slopes appearing on my 2 new bits all being well

Thanks Sean, bought a few door mats in Lidil last week going to have a go at your wheat harvest scene soon  ;)

looking forward to seeing the new sections Sean, hills and humps make a nice addition to a layout, not too many farm flat.

no very true mate, might slope one of the current ones to, so they all link up, prob is thats the one i use for shows, so ?? may just be one side at the end of it, what height matting did you get then?? i use 13mm for stubble and 34 mm for uncut stuff

Archived