Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Scott, get back to your layout will you  ;) missing your work. As for the cow dung a friend of mine looking at the layout the other day came to the same conclusion about the dung. I want to get tthe whole layout finished first though before I do the dunging.

Only get a bit of time on here at the mo and its going to get worse as the missus is getting a new kitchen over the next few weeks/months  so i shall be busy with that for the time being    but It will get started on again soon :-\

Great parlour. The same size what i am looking for.

Texas

:D :D

Biggest HINT possible,garret photocopy that for texas  :D

Love it mate, bored of complimenting you now G you are just tooooo damn good!!! I love the feed dispensers on the wall mate - the blue things?

Yea do something wrong so we can slag it

excellent garrett it is a joy to se fella are you going to do the vaccum pumps and all the dairy bits as well ;) ;)

Will do Graham, just had a look at Tris's shed he's done on hell of a job on it and given me some great ideas for the parlour. F-P is making me some jars and I'm making the clusters and the pipe line.

You'll need to get a tape recording of a parlour just to make the viewing 'experience' 110%  :D

Hit the nail on the head there Jdc planning to do that.

Will do Graham, just had a look at Tris's shed he's done on hell of a job on it and given me some great ideas for the parlour. F-P is making me some jars and I'm making the clusters and the pipe line.

Hit the nail on the head there Jdc planning to do that.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

100_3612.jpg

Thanks Mjb1, was hard work hauling that grass up into the loft, but worth it.

very nice Garret what make of grass did you use. ??? ??? and are theses highlands like the guy at toytrac was sellling.

Thanks Mark, I got 2 rolls of the grass from a garden centre, it's just like the smaller grass mats but a little tougher. Those Highlands are Britains from the late 60s early 70s had them a few years now. De-horned them when I was younger ;D. The guy at Toytrac I think he had cast those highlands himself, he was selling them at 12 quid each!

Archived