Cullies Farm

smallclaas

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garret thats a cracking layout the detail is fantastic too I have just completed mine and added to extra levels to make it bigger I am just waiting for Graham to do a building for me.

I will be posting some pics in the near future

keep the great work up

Thanks Mike hope all is well with you, when I heard about the earth quake in your part of the world yesterday. Thanks for the comments, I got a building from Graham myself, great stuff, that man has great talent.

again (in quick succesion from me) nice detailing G. if i've missed it, what have you used as the fence wire? ???

I've just noticed the insulators!!!  :o You are the kiddie G!!

Made the Posts from 3mm and 6mm dowel then painted them with Ronseal fence paint, to give the posts look of tanalised wood. The wire is modellers thread the stuff model ship builders use, as for the insulation hose it's black wire the stuff most of you guys use for making hydrulic pipes. The diffrent colour in the grazed area and the un-grazed area is made by sprinkling light green scatter material.

Archived