Cullies Farm

smallclaas

That looks excellent Garret, I love the lok of the older style buildings then the contrasting newer ones much like on any farm today! I am planning how to make my yard look like yours in the style of older buildings and then newer ones. You do make some excellent buildings. Keep up the great work!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yet again just amazing garret!! tell me this does your wife have any eligible sisters that are as understanding as yours about model farming? if so PM me, could do with a woman who understands model farming and that can draw in silage!!! ;D ;D ;D

***GULP***

Cor blimey gov'ner. ... For one, I am amazed you manage to move it without breaking it.. .. I couldn't manage that in a month of sundays. ..

What a fantastic farm Garret, love the mix of buildings you have included to bring this layout through the years. Exactly the type of idea I am aiming for. With the addition of a new shed after Toytrac  ::)  :-X this will start to be realised as well. Fantastic  :)

Thanks Tris, any chance you could come over to do the detailing?????????;)

yet again just amazing garret!! tell me this does your wife have any eligible sisters that are as understanding as yours about model farming? if so PM me, could do with a woman who understands model farming and that can draw in silage!!! ;D ;D ;D

Wife!!!!!!! not yet, Girlfriend yes, sisters all married.

That looks excellent Garret, I love the lok of the older style buildings then the contrasting newer ones much like on any farm today! I am planning how to make my yard look like yours in the style of older buildings and then newer ones. You do make some excellent buildings. Keep up the great work!!

Thanks Jez, I'm doing a more modern unit at the mo with a few more older sheds mixed in.

no comment,i still got to look  :o :o :o wow :o :o :o

garret, your farm looks excellent,wonderful,bombastic.....hell

old and new together,just like the real

Cheers GSAYR

Ah    brilliant    Scale sh1t at last      looks like the cows have just gone to fresh grass    Judging by the colour ;D ;D ;D ;D

Very smart garett ;)

Ah    brilliant     Scale sh1t at last      looks like the cows have just gone to fresh grass    Judging by the colour ;D ;D ;D ;D

Very smart garett ;)

Thanks Scott, er I think :D :D :D good old green fence paint again.

Got the ramp finished and retaining wall at the side and back of the new shed. Used Tris's concrete idea again ;)

"Let's come together, tight now. In sweet harmony. ... "

Fantastic it looks for it too Garret. Really effective looking. Ideal when it's covered in cow pats as well, you don't even want a 1/32 vets bill for a downed cow let alone a 1/1 bill!!!

blimey g, you have even got the dung on the track, work of art mate, keep telling her indoors that our honeymoon is in southern ireland, but she aint to impressed about the all week visit to yours  :D :D :D

I better get building the guest house then so.

"Let's come together, tight now. In sweet harmony. ... "

Fantastic it looks for it too Garret. Really effective looking. Ideal when it's covered in cow pats as well, you don't even want a 1/32 vets bill for a downed cow let alone a 1/1 bill!!!

Well I groved the concrete so there should be no slippage ;)

Archived