Cullies Farm

smallclaas

Thanks for all the comments folks. Got them hung this afternoon. Just the pipeline now.

SC, how's the parlour coming along?

Also, how did you make your feed barriers?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SC, how's the parlour coming along?

Also, how did you make your feed barriers?

Jez the parlour is on hold at the mo, as for the barriers I glued 2 bits of strip timber together to make the base of the barrier. Then I set my bench drill on a 15degree angle so it drilled the holes for the bars diagionally. The bars are made from paper clips, bits I have left over from making the cubicles. I might have  a few pics of how I did them. Mark Old Ford did a great job on his feed barrier, it's a bit neater than mine ;)

be nice to see garrett  :P :Pyou nearly then mate

good stuff garret be another wee while till my new farm is built!

Thanks lads, I'm on hol's next week so it's full blast if I can get at it, I'm planning to have the lower yard tidied up and the farmers house under way. So that should leave all the buildings set in hopefully.

In a month or two eh      Didn't say which month though    Keeping your options open then Garett    Will be something else when finished

And then what will you do          Make another ;);D

Regards  SMurF :)

In a month or two eh      Didn't say which month though     Keeping your options open then Garett     Will be something else when finished

And then what will you do           Make another ;);D

Regards   SMurF :)

Well lets see it took me 2 months to finish the bit I have done so maybe ;)

hows garret?,u may house ur cows again and open the silo,the rain would depress anybody!!,there l b no hay made the year  :o

Weird you should say that P, I'm off in a few minutes to film a story for RTE about a dairy farmer who has housed his cows this week and is hauling grass into them :o

Weird you should say that P, I'm off in a few minutes to film a story for RTE about a dairy farmer who has housed his cows this week and is hauling grass into them :o

What news will that be on G  ???

What news will that be on G  ???

It's for RTE Nationwide in a week or so I'll let ye know ;) In the meantime have a look at this site

www.zerograzingsystems.com This is the kit he has just bought, I was talking to the dealer yesterday who were also interviewing he can't get the machines into the country quick enough over the last few weeks, his delivery books are full at the mo :o :o ok were slightly Of topic!!!!!!!

Archived