can some one help id this chopper please

Kiwi6920

Now we all know what it is at last, it is an unusual piece of kit indeed   :)  The shape of cab roof suggested Claas but the rest was wrong in shape of panels. I thought there had been a tie up between Case and Mengele at some point in the past and guessed it may have been one of products that emerged from that deal. Suspicions confirmed  ;D

• 1 month later...

Now we all know what it is at last, it is an unusual piece of kit indeed   :)  The shape of cab roof suggested Claas but the rest was wrong in shape of panels. I thought there had been a tie up between Case and Mengele at some point in the past and guessed it may have been one of products that emerged from that deal. Suspicions confirmed  ;D

A Mammut wasn't it? Didn't Massey use it too for a basis for a SPFH at one point?

• 2 months later...

Definately NOT a Claas, I would stick more to the Mengele side of things, Sort of Deutz Gigant styled machine, Yeah so it has a Class PU300 Header but it certainly isn't a Claas forager, theres too much styling not the same. It would be too costly to have styled all that from a Claas, and I also reckon the bonnet is too high to be a Claas aswell. My views only, others may differ.

Damn I'm good  ;)