scratch built poly winder

thought I'd try something a bit different so I made a poly winder to fit the new ford 5000. It has been made out of plastic and the reel is made out of two ground down britains wheels. To fit it to the linkage I have mad two bars which run on the inside of the linkage and rests under the rear axel and the poly winder frame rests on the linkage arms with two little clips on the under side of the linkage arms. Finishing touches include rear step with grab rails and hydraulic pipes.

post-978-132638618897_thumb.jpg

post-978-1326386189_thumb.jpg

Thanks OLD FORD  :)

NOW STARTING NEW CAMERA FUND ALL CHEQUES/P.O. AND CASH ACCEPTED  :D;D:D

Maybe you should sell some conversions or scratch builds ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????3  ;D ;D ;D

:D It's for removing polythene off of crops like carrots and potato's. polythene is layed on them when they have been drilled/planted to make them grow faster  ;)

yep i know what you mean!!, i once tried to make one with some broken bits when i was a kid and had clingfilm wrapped round a cotten roll thing :D :D

yep i know what you mean!!, i once tried to make one with some broken bits when i was a kid and had clingfilm wrapped round a cotten roll thing :D :D

yeah I done also when I was young (many moons ago now) Think I'll have ago at the machine that lays the poly next  ;)