JD7530

bluegreen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see that JD dealer Farols has already gotten new siku 7530 and is selling them on ebay!   Just like with the real thing Farols are intent in wipeing out all other competitors :(   W****rs >:(

The model itself looks quite promising :)

Which branch is that? Milton Common? ???

I see that JD dealer Farols has already gotten new siku 7530 and is selling them on ebay!  Just like with the real thing Farols are intent in wipeing out all other competitors :(  W****rs >:(

The model itself looks quite promising :)

Chill out man :D :D

Its ebay, you've got to be first with these things or people just go to their existing supplier

Not a great pic I know but the camera battery's are flat so I had to use the phone ::) ::)::)

Smart looking model but they seem to be copying Britains with the wheels rims unfortunatley which is a shame as they got the wheels spot-on on the 6920 farmer+. :(>:( :'(

Thats a much nicer model than my 6920 and i will tell you why!  The front wheels & tyres are correct in proportion to the rest of the 7530  whereas the 6920 tyres were way oversize >:(  I liked the width of them but height wise they are above the front lights when they should have been well below >:(

As for back wheels I think they are about right as well,  they just need a few coats of bright yellow no12 revell enamel paint and some detailing of the wheel nuts with silver paint to finish ;)  makes a big difference to tractors appearance (especially JDs)  then remove that silly knob of roof :)  finito

so what do you think to it?

Personally I REALLY like it  :o :o you just have to look past the knob on the roof and the front linkage to see Siku have really captured the shape and size of the real tractor ;) ;)

You have to ask your self this, if there was no Universal Hobbies  would this be the best thing since sliced bread ? I think Siku and Britains get better all the time and remember this these ARE toys suitable for children over three :o :o

I think tractor collectors and converters worldwide will be turning these 'toys' into cracking 'models' and I for one look forward to the challenge (which is why I bought 6) ;) ;)

Personally I REALLY like it  :o :o you just have to look past the knob on the roof and the front linkage to see Siku have really captured the shape and size of the real tractor ;) ;)

You have to ask your self this, if there was no Universal Hobbies  would this be the best thing since sliced bread ? I think Siku and Britains get better all the time and remember this these ARE toys suitable for children over three :o :o

I think tractor collectors and converters worldwide will be turning these 'toys' into cracking 'models' and I for one look forward to the challange (with is why I bought 6) ;) ;)

damn that means your pockets will once again be lined with my cash :D :D :D

Hmm thats an interesting shot.  You can see what I mean about the 6920s daft front tyres  there as big as the new 7530s :o  ALSO anyone else notice how the new Siku JD has a different hitch on its rear end ;)  It doesnt stick out any where near as far as 6920!! I hated that so much I removed hitch of mine :( It looks spot on now with my blue marston trailer behind it (instead of 10ft behind with hitch in situ >:(

Steering column on 7530 looks far to big :-\  I think with a bit of modifcation it could still be a cracking model though ;)