One for my mate Adam (TOG) ... feast your eyes on this baby....

Lord Ferguson

It'll pull that no problems, wouldn't like to say the tractor will be in one piece in a couple of years time though, I had a 260 on demo in the past and the build quality is terrible on them, especially in the cab, everythings so plasticy and flimsy :-\

Now that's COOL Marky  8)

I sure appreciate you taking a a short walk on the Dark Side for me.. Didn't hurt too bad did it  ;)

As for the problems, some of us owners do that to keep up the exclusivity of the brand. Wouldn't want every Thomas, Richard or Harold owning one y' know. ;D  Well, it's either that or honesty  ::)

Nice outfit, thanks mate.

It was a spur of the moment thing really mate... I was bored in the office and Brian the driver was off out to pick up strawberries and spuds.... so I had a drive in the truck  ;D

I did take a few more pics so I'll pop them up later in a new topic... not a lot to see... but some none-the-less...

We need to do carrot face's next (or have you been there with me yet  ??? ) - he is planting now and lifting... so plenty to see  ;)

It was a spur of the moment thing really mate... I was bored in the office and Brian the driver was off out to pick up strawberries and spuds.... so I had a drive in the truck  ;D

I did take a few more pics so I'll pop them up later in a new topic... not a lot to see... but some none-the-less...

We need to do carrot face's next (or have you been there with me yet  ??? ) - he is planting now and lifting... so plenty to see  ;)

no not been there yet!