pics for Tris

this one is my very own truck with the load that i used to haul around

28ft combine trailer 2 axles then  double header trailer with 2 36ft mac don drapers folded up with 4 axles under it sighn on the front says it all

next my truck and  grain trailer getting loaded to take to town

in this pic it was a feed yard that  bought high moisture grain maize and milo ran it through a roller mill then  filled the silage pit up this was after 2 weeks of about 20 odd combines working

thats a 8300 and a 9300 on the pit 

and me and joe standing in front

Seriously excellent pictures, keep posting mate. I am sure management will remove them if they take up too much room.

Keep on, plus they are the fantastic shade of green.

:o :o :o :o :o;D ;D :D :D :D;) ;) ;):o :o

I am very excited to say the least and will now leave the computor alone to compose myself quietly. ..  .. .. hang on. ... .

RIGHT I'M BACK AND STONE THE CROWS FLIPPING HECK COR BLIMEY GOVENOR HOWS ABOUT THAT THEN JESUS WEPT HOLY MOSES CHRIST ON A BIKE DO BEARS S??T IN THE WOODS SWEET BABY JESUS AND THE ORPHANS EE BY GUM OH MY GOD INNIT 'OWZAAAAT STRIKE YOUR OUTA THEEEERE I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK TO SOON BUT I THINK HE COULD WIN THIS AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome pics Nick, just awsome. Thise skies are incredible and the truck looks sweet with the black hopper bottom too - smart rig. Love it, love it all. Love you even I think!!!! I ought to get mine on photobucket now I have seen your pics mate. Good 'ol days, good 'ol days.

Sadly i dont have the truck anymore i sold it after 3 years of owning her and putting just over 300,000 miles on her to be home with my wife and my boy and with my daughter to be when she gets here

but looking at this pic its well worth the sacrifice

looking for me coming across the field

and in the passenger seat

father and son is the best pic  ;):)

I would second that, that is an excellent pic, I hope you have it framed somewhere. You both look so happy, that tugs at the heart strings  :) :'( < in a good way