Another New Holland harvesting in Kent

Spotted this another New Holland combine the other night, didn't get too close because i cycled about an hour to get here so didn't know the driver  :-\ Have no clue on numbers was too far away .. enjoy the pics  :)

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2602.jpg

John Deere 6930 ( i presume ) coming with a trailer, think he just dropped a trailer off waited for it to be filled then took it back but there was two trailers so kind of shuttling them around.

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

nice pics again Nick, NH2 will know what it is!! :D :D :D

Root crop trailer on the back of the JD :-\ :-\

Thanks Ben, yeah come on supermart spill the beans  :D

I think they look good together  :D;)

Thanks Deerepower, yeah that'll do  :D :D I should know .. but i don't  :-\ :-\ :D

Definitely one of the older TX's probably a TX34 or TX36........Good to see another one still working away........

Cheers Mart for cleaning that one up as well as Deerepower.... it's great to still see them. There still very common in the area and still a good worker .. i think they look so at home in the fields  :) :)

nice pics there nick

More nice pics Nick :)

At a guess id say he has a root trailer as he is a DIY farmer? just my guess

We were contractors with over 3000 acres where I used to work and still used root trailers for grain, you just can't afford to have a trailer worth up to ?22,000 sitting there doing nothing. Most root trailers can be specced up with grain chutes and roll overs as well which makes them dual purpose ;)

It doesn't matter what type of trailer you use, Root crop or standard mono for carting oilseed rape in as long as it has a good tight sealing tail door as the oilseeds will run out of the smallest gap or hole at the sides of tail door   :(  That's a classic New Holland TX happy at work, could be a TX 34 or a TX36  ;)

And remeber to keep all loose cuffs away from spool levers if you have a hydraulic rear door - as one contractor found out this week when he arrived at the farm considerably lighter than when he left the field  :o::)