Restoration Update - For All You Grey Fergie Fans

NewHolland2

Well my wee Fergie is coming on now. I was out today putting a second coat of Grey paint on the bonnet and also re-painted the exhaust in a Heat Proof Satin Black paint.

All the engine parts which were removed over the Summer to allow cleaning and painting are in the process of being re-fitted. I am on holiday for 2 weeks just now so hopefully that will be finished soon and then me and my Dad's friend can work on the distributor to get the Fergie going and get a run in the stubble field across the road. I am a good driver, don't worry, I even have a flasing beacon powered straight from the battery.  ;)

Anyway here's some pics of how she looks now. The back end will be painted grey next year as I will now concentrate on getting her running again.

Any questions please ask away, I love to talk.  ;D

Cheers

NewHolland2

looking good nh2,are you airbrushing the paint on or hand paintint as the finish looks class

Thanks TM810. I am hand-painting all parts of the tractor. I am very pleased with the finish, it is much better than I expected with hand-painting. I was thinking about air-brushing the fianl coat, but since the hand-painted quality is as good as it is, I think I'll leave it for now and finish the job by hand.  ;)

She is looking well NH2, Well worth the effort. ;)

Cheers FP. All I need now is to get her running again, however she's not bad for 55.  ;)