Bema Jumbo Sweeper and Kuhn Disc Mower

James T

Thanks for these links, guys.  I'm really impressed with some of Siku's latest implements, shame they only seem to fit Siku tractors (which I'm not impressed with!).  :D

you can buy adaptor sets for them, make them fit a britains front hitch cant you??

Yes, I have seen that adaptor set, I have seen it mentioned that it can be used to make Siku rear implements fir the rear of Britains tractors.  No mention of UH tractors though.

I did have the Siku Vicon front mounted mower sitting on the triangular front linkage of the UH Deutz Agrotron, but it looked a little too high.  The sweeper could probably sit on this too.

just noticed on the kuhn mower it has a bit that fits to the top of the tractors linkage so it looks like it has a top link :o

i do like the look of that , may well be a future investment , ! any idea of price yet ?

I bought one of the Kuhn mowers yesterday. Paid eight quid for it, which was more than Farmmodels are selling them for, but I didn't have to pay the postage so I didn't lose out really.

Mine's fitted to a Siku Massey and it looks really good. It folds up into the transport position and is locked in place by a clip on the lift ram. When you mow your bedspread it stays at right angles to the tractor and sits upright when it's folded in the transport position. I think it looks very good even though the bed isn't that detailed, although the underside looks quite realistic as does the cover.

I may have paid more than the retail price, but at least I had a chance to see what I was buying before I bought it, unlike my spearhead hedge cutter which  was a great disappointment when it arrived.  >:(

My advice, go and buy one if you have a Siku tractor to put it on. If not go and buy a Siku tractor too. ;):)

Thanks for these links, guys.  I'm really impressed with some of Siku's latest implements, shame they only seem to fit Siku tractors (which I'm not impressed with!).  :D

It fits on my Britains MF 6290 fairly well. It does tilt forward a little but it just looks like it's been set for a low cut. ;):D

I bought one of the Kuhn mowers yesterday. Paid eight quid for it, which was more than Farmmodels are selling them for, but I didn't have to pay the postage so I didn't lose out really.

Mine's fitted to a Siku Massey and it looks really good. It folds up into the transport position and is locked in place by a clip on the lift ram. When you mow your bedspread it stays at right angles to the tractor and sits upright when it's folded in the transport position. I think it looks very good even though the bed isn't that detailed, although the underside looks quite realistic as does the cover.

I may have paid more than the retail price, but at least I had a chance to see what I was buying before I bought it, unlike my spearhead hedge cutter which  was a great disappointment when it arrived.  >:(

My advice, go and buy one if you have a Siku tractor to put it on. If not go and buy a Siku tractor too. ;):)

Dsci0011-1.jpg

Dsci0009.jpg

Dsci0010-1.jpg