They don't come any bigger than this.......

AndyB

One of my growers has invested in a bit of new kit :o

It doesn't look like it from the pics but that is a 7 metre wide topdown behind the Challenger.  Though when you consider that the crawler is 600hp (boosted to 650 if I'm right) then anything looks small behind it.........how times have changed :-\

post-36-132638629618_thumb.jpg

Is that the one that can also be articulated liek an stx

It's much the same machine apart from the obvious.  The 900 series are a bit new to have any converted to tracks like the Quad Trac I would say.

Thats not Pecks machine is it  ??? .... thats what I nearly had a head on with the other day  :o - he would have made quite a mess of me at the speed he was travelling at  :o

Under full load they sound geoooooooooorgeous as well... they really "bark"  ;D

Thats not Pecks machine is it  ??? .... thats what I nearly had a head on with the other day  :o - he would have made quite a mess of me at the speed he was travelling at  :o

Under full load they sound geoooooooooorgeous as well... they really "bark"  ;D

That is the CAT engine for you Mark ;)

All of the Challengers do sound very sweet, better than the Euro stage 1,223,991 engines that are coming out - they sound more like a Ford Ka! 

We have been having some realy nice mornings of late and you can here the roar of the CAT from miles away - luurverly.