some pics at last !

JohnP

You may have notice me moaning about the lack of photo opportunities for a while....

anyhow, I seem to have collected a few recently,

Starting with this Ford5610 at the local haven

compare it to a similar machine with a header trailer in a wet cornfield

post-256-132638632805_thumb.jpg

post-256-132638632831_thumb.jpg

these were taken on Monday evening down near "Sunk Island" on the banks of the Humber (nearer Grimsby than Hull !) There's some big landowners there with some impressive kit....

post-256-132638633103_thumb.jpg

post-256-132638633107_thumb.jpg

this JD had the most lovely growl...(running to a JD975 on twin wheels which had been stuck several times as the ground is still so wet after the June floods) and a "chipped" JD8200 (I'll have to catch this one at work)

post-256-132638633131_thumb.jpg

post-256-132638633136_thumb.jpg

trouble is, they were working away from me

(and I don't like to tresspass without talking to someone first) otherwise, I could have set the angles to get both tractors, the river, the line of power stations west of Drax, sun angle etc.

Thats it for now

Fingers crossed for more opportunities !

post-256-132638633175_thumb.jpg

post-256-13263863319_thumb.jpg

Great pictures John!

You put some real thought into the composition of those. good subject matter too  :)

I like the hairy coo picture, Mrs TOG and I were on that road on holiday in June, took the train from the station down in the valley (love that road!!!) to Goathland.

I tought you'd like the Fords mart !

The North York Moors Railway is really scenic, TOG...I caught this at Levisham in April

(forgive me for going right off topic, but I couldn't resist !)

post-256-132638633506_thumb.jpg

post-256-132638633537_thumb.jpg

Fantastic pictures John  8)  I know what you mean about not wanting to trespass on to fields, but I am sure that if you waved at the driver with your camera and point to it to let them see you wanted to take pictures they wouldn't mind in 9 times out of 10. I've seen holiday makers stop at the side of the road to watch baling and wrapping and have been only too happy to get my picture taken while working, have even spoken to some of them to tell them what is being done.  Look forward to seeing more picures soon. P.S. Isn't the Ford beside the boat a 6610 model ? It looks like it has the larger air intake on the bonnet as is found on 6610 and not the smaller style which is shown on the 5610 with header trailer picture

The P for Pro returns and brings with thee a wealth of golden goodness!!!! Cracking photo's, especially the first of the two vally shots with the lnog horn looking away from the lense. Nice on is that.

TX62 and the 2wd 40series is a nice combo too. Glad you found something to keep the shutter going John  :)