"scrabster farm"

deere john

DJ starting to take shape acn i amke a small remark as you seem to be tight for space and why dont you fit a bracket on to the wall so you can put a small plank across it and it and then you can lay on it if you want to fit some thing at the back of the layout saves you streching across and also you can extend your farm out more towards you its just an idea

• 4 weeks later...

cracking idea with the pit, a first on FTF I believe.  ;)

Like Old Ford says, get some of the dry lining joint filler, it should work out a lot cheaper and it's ready mixed too if we are both thinking of the same stuff.

Like Old Ford says, get some of the dry lining joint filler, it should work out a lot cheaper and it's ready mixed too if we are both thinking of the same stuff.

yes thats the stuff Jas, you can get it mixed or unmixed. tub or bag.

here a photo's of my layout that i had at our local show in wick caithness at the start of the year,i used plaster for the yard,when it was wet,i ran a tractor over it then painted it brown so looked like mud with tractor tracks!looked very smart!

that stuff can get very runny if its not mixed right though, i found out when i did our front room wall ::) ::)::) ooopppsss is all i will say,also it would take ages to go off in a thick coat like that would need to cover the mesh?????

may be as easy to get that hospital "plaster of paris stuff" as i call it, has the webbing in it to which helps with strenght just soak it in warm water and lay over the mould goes of in mins

here a photo's of my layout that i had at our local show in wick caithness at the start of the year,i used plaster for the yard,when it was wet,i ran a tractor over it then painted it brown so looked like mud with tractor tracks!looked very smart!

Looks excellent mate, good idea with the tracks and good use of the brushwood buildings  ;) ;)

Can i ask where you got the plough on the back of the 79/820  :-\ Looks smart  ;)