UH Krone Big X 1/32

Rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't mean to annoy, or upset, or brag, or cause fights or anything along those lines, and please don't try to get me kicked out of this forum because you lot want this model. . . . . . okay its like this. . . .i got two of these babies, they came in on the last wedensday, i'm saying no more other than expect detail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

looking at the pair is like looking at girls aloud, with nothing on, they're that good.

You'll have to post pics to prove that or I'll be coming round to see you :D :D ;) ;) :-*:-*

Sounds like you lot dont like me for this, ha ha!  ;D ;D ;D the boobs are just under the work lights, as for photos sorry i have no camera, i'll look for the address of the website, they were ordered like months ago, i know that its german, i'll search my other computers history and get back to ye's.

ha ha! This is Rickys Brother, Trying to get my own back for something he done to one of my models, an accident yes but the results were a diaster. ha ha! he'll be home tomorrow, i know we've ordered two of these babies from www.modelshop.de, just thought i spill, feeling a bit guilty. ha ha! ;D ;D

ha ha! This is Rickys Brother, Trying to get my own back for something he done to one of my models, an accident yes but the results were a diaster. ha ha! he'll be home tomorrow, i know we've ordered two of these babies from www.modelshop.de, just thought i spill, feeling a bit guilty. ha ha! ;D ;D

SEEM LIKE SOMEONE HAS BEEN USING MY ID >:( >:(!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huh, been trying to order these babies for ages!!! let me know guys if yous want to know what the ACCIDENT was that has caused this arguement!!

Sorry about any confusion!!1 ??? ???

No it was what i did, it was an accident, i convert alot of siku stuff, make a few different tankers, for some reason a very rare britains model was out of its box sittin right beside where a spray paint, needless to say the model was ruined, i've said sorry many times. >:( >:(>:(