messy fergusons

MJB1

it is aint it marky, i tell you one think though it brings back great memorys to, been a long time since i saw that view through a 500 series windscreen i caN TELL YA,

Yes me too Sean... that SUPER easy steering... trying to keep her straight down the road ans the steering wheel slowy rotates in your hand - the quiet purr of the engine noise... the smell of the rubber mat (on a new one obviously)... eeeeee... memories  ;D

Yes me too Sean... that SUPER easy steering... trying to keep her straight down the road ans the steering wheel slowy rotates in your hand - the quiet purr of the engine noise... the smell of the rubber mat (on a new one obviously)... eeeeee... memories  ;D

never has a problem keeping our straght i have to say, no real play in the steering at all, but they did look after them well i must say,recon the last time i drove one was carting straw with the cooks bale traielr year before we sold up

What a rollercoaster of emotions this post is Marcus... some good pics of some superb machines... sadly in a poor state of repair... breaks my heart to see them like that it really does... That in mind they have clocked up some good hours between them all... so I guess some of that "wear" can be justified... the 590 needs a home Marcus... can't you step in and offer him ?500 to take if off his hands  :P

Thanks for posting though mate - he's got a great taste in tractors if nothing else  :-\

:'( :'( :'(

& do what with it mate ? you saw the state of the cab , i could buy a complete runner for ?3000, it would take that much in welding just to get the cab half reasonable, nah it's better offf where it is, & if he thinks he can get enough spares from it to keep the other s going then it's worth more to him as spare parts  :)