Kent contractor harvest ( Warning may contain JD )

farmernick06

JohnP - Yeah thats the normal look at Kent, but in the garden theres a lot of crop and the work has to be done by someone  :-\ But like most things farming here is either huge business .. or peanuts  :-\

Nick - Thanks mate, not anymore afraid saw them out again the other night but was too far to get the camera and cycle back. The Case MX 170  ;) And thanks, didn't want Marky falling off his chair  :D

Tris - Thanks mate, yeah he's a lovely fella he said ' Come down to the farm when you turn 16, i'll see what i can do for you you'll be driving with us' so will definetly take him up on it. Really though i  was too nervous if there was anything on the yard i could do or just help out with... would love to intergrate myself with the contractors  :)

nice to see the JDs I have just got back from holiday and saw mainly Claas combines and MF tractors and a few Zetors

Great pictures thanks for showing us them.

Thanks Mike, yeah there i would say be on the rise. A big fan of them, mostly NH in my area what about you? But the NH have all been getting on and the new JD's are on the rise.

Where were you on holiday Mike?

thats the right color out there,mate.

nice pics and thanks for sharing them.

Thanks Green sheet, yeah definetly most Deere round here anyway, love them to bits!

Thanks very much will try and get more to share for you lovely bunch of chaps ... and the occasional lass  ;)

Mate if you get a school project to do on something of your choice, get down that yard and integrate yourself!!

Definetly mate, im going to try everything i can to get in with them ... luckily though my next door neighbours son in law is a friend of the boss and is regularly up there  :) But they all seemed really friendly, when i went the second day they all gave me a wave  :)