Toptractor Website

MDFord

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TopTractor is alive and well, booming in fact.  A new website is on its way and the plan is that the new site should be live later today, hosting company etc allowing.

If anyone saw the TopTractor advert in the latest edition of Classic Tractor magazine then you will have had a small taster of what the new site will look like.

No doubt Geoff will be happy to take orders etc if you contact him by phone or email until such time as the new site is available.

;D ;D

TopTractor is alive and well, booming in fact.  A new website is on its way and the plan is that the new site should be live later today, hosting company etc allowing.

If anyone saw the TopTractor advert in the latest edition of Classic Tractor magazine then you will have had a small taster of what the new site will look like.

No doubt Geoff will be happy to take orders etc if you contact him by phone or email until such time as the new site is available.

;D ;D

Thanks for putting that up Peter.... almost worth a free Old Pond Voucher  ;D

Just a few technical hitches delaying the launch of the new site which resulted in the holding page going up as a temporary measure, as stated all should be up and running again today (Wednesday 22nd August)

In the meantime if any one needs to get in touch info@toptractor.co.uk or phone 01245 492401

Regards Geoff (TopTractor Ltd)

No i can't tell  :D It's awesome work i take my hat off to the designer of the advert even the Fendt looks real. Very nice advertising Geoff  :)

Why thank you Nick, that's very kind of you  ;)  Pleased you like it.  If you ask nicely I'll tell you how it was done.  :)

Why thank you Nick, that's very kind of you  ;)  Pleased you like it.  If you ask nicely I'll tell you how it was done.  :)

It was you? If so i take my hat off to you will certainly rake in alot of new customers  :)  :D;) And please could you tell me how such an amazing advert was created .. because your great  :D :D

very nice!!!!

cant wait!! ;D ;D ;D

and no i didnt fall of my chair, it has a safety cage fitted :D :D

Didn't do entirely on my own, had an excellent website designer working with me.  He did all the techy bits.  Once the TT website is live, and there are more photo's on it of a similiar nature for you to look at, I'll explain how it was done.  Don't want to take the launch impact away from the site or Geoff's business.  Serious business this farm model selling  ;D ;D

just checked and its LIVE

There is one bug though, keep getting a message box with "4" in it when changing pages, im sure it will be sorted qucikly though.

Noel

Looks OK from my PC, no Message Box when it changes pages here.  Can you do a screen shot?  Better email Geoff and let him know.

yay it works but what is that agratar 7 furrow plough ive neva seen one?

What page are you looking at?  I've checked most of them and it says AGRAR-Toy Kverneland PB100 7 Furrow Plough on the ones I've looked at.