At Work with Big A

Big A

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a nice wee Fergie there mate......Complete with lamps too......Would be interested to know how much it hoes for if you're there mate......

Is that an Opico grain drier there too......

fergie made ?900,

yes that is an opico drier.  :)

the old phone box didnt sell, heard a rumor that there was a reserve of ?300 on it.

fergie made ?900,

yes that is an opico drier.  :)

the old phone box didnt sell, heard a rumor that there was a reserve of ?300 on it.

Thanks for the information mate......The wee Fergie made quite a nice price then......

some pics from friday.

tubeline wrapping straw in the morning and baling hay in the afternoon.

That's quite a line of bales there mate......What manufacturer makes those tube-line wrappers......

Thanks for the information mate......The wee Fergie made quite a nice price then......

That's quite a line of bales there mate......What manufacturer makes those tube-line wrappers......

its a grays one, sadly grays are no longer, no one in the uk manufactures them anymore, most of the new ones come from a canadian manufacturer  ;)

its a grays one, sadly grays are no longer, no one in the uk manufactures them anymore, most of the new ones come from a canadian manufacturer  ;)

Ah right......Cheers mate......I can think of one or two around here but I've never really seen them in operation......Will have to keep my eyes peeled......

• 1 month later...

30 acre to combine, 60 acre to bale to ourselves and possibly about the same for a neighbour, fell behind due to a bad breakdown on the baler, is there much left to cut down your way mart?

Can't think of much to come in down here now mate.....The last field I can think of which has been finished was last weekend (a field of oats just outside Forfar).....I think pretty much everyone is finished and on to the tatties although a local contractor is still in the process of drying a hell of a lot of barley.....

There's a lot of round bales about still to be lifted and a few fields of big squares for carrot covering but most lads seem to be finished the cutting...... :)