At Work with Big A

Big A

not at the minute texas, basically a hydralic ram pushes the bales together and it is the pressure of the bales on the ram which moves the machine forward, there is no driving axle on the wrapper. there are 2 wrap dispensors which spin round the ring to apply the plastic.

i will get some pics at some point. ;)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might be able to get an airport deicing helper Andy with Martin being so close to hand these days .....assuming of course he hasn't been out for a few shandies the night before ;) ;)

thats a cracking idea bill, i can have a sleep and leave him too it. although i genrally start when the pubs close :'(

Lovely pics Andy, all my favourite things. Dominator is a beauty, I really wanted a 98SL when we changed our 85, they're gorgeous machines, I think possibly the best all round machine ever built. We dropped on our 78S before we found a half decent 98 though so, on the basis she was big enough, that's what we had. Would love to go to a 98 next though....

its a fair size of place mackies, plenty to see.

think i spotted you driving up the A90 last friday with the massey and loader ;)

Quite likely Andy, would have had the spike on the front going to put hay in for the cows at the back of Forfar........ :);)

Got 28 cars behind me heading North at those roadworks near AM Philip........ ::) ::)