new ray uk site

jcb4cxkid

New Ray have made me really cross actually because they refused to supply me because I only trade online

Yeah, i've come across several companys like that, in the last 5 years, 'spose they think your just a "fly by night"..............or only want a half dozen items

As for their new site, I'm not keen on those "flash" sites.............take so long to load, generally try to avoid 'em!

Yeah, i've come across several companys like that, in the last 5 years, 'spose they think your just a "fly by night"..............or only want a half dozen items

As for their new site, I'm not keen on those "flash" sites.............take so long to load, generally try to avoid 'em!

Yes... I know exactly what they think... usually takes several attempts to convince them otherwise... it's such a narrow view as well... but I've struggled with practically every single supplier I use. I haven't given up on New Ray though - I will become 'limited' shortly, which for some obscure reason means companies take you more seriously :-\

ooo how could you say mandy would be like that then? wash your mouth out :D :D :D :D

thats a bit weird aint it mandy, why wouldnt they let you sell on line only then?? trades trade after all aint it

ooo how could you say mandy would be like that then? wash your mouth out :D :D :D :D

thats a bit weird aint it mandy, why wouldnt they let you sell on line only then?? trades trade after all aint it

I agree, Sean, but I think many Suppliers take a very dim view of eBayers and the fact that they undercut existing retailers (the margins on retail is small anyway), so you can't blame them I suppose. But I usually get through to them eventually, so I'm still optimistic. :)

New Ray have made me really cross actually because they refused to supply me because I only trade online >:(

I think I shall try have to try again cos there's tons of stuff I could use:-\

We had the same thing Mandy about 2 years back but they gave in with some sweet talking or b******  :D :D

It didn't make me rich though  :'( :'(