MASSEY 65 on 10" fail tooper

SIMON.

Poor old girl... thats a bit big for an old lady Simon isn't it  ???

Bit mean isn't it got some weights on the front behind the wheels heavy  topper is that good old tractor though i must say its on a big round straw chopper all winter   :o :o :o:( :(

post-563-132638643227_thumb.jpg

its a fergy what do you expect simon,seeing a awful lot of red machinery in your pics latley mate, are you turning to the dark side by any chance ;):D :D :D :D :D

Never although i don't quite know why i own a red tractor and not a green one  :-\ :-\ :-\

these old masseys do the job qiute well though i must admit the old 35 they've got on the scraper lifts up quicker than alot of new stuff on the hydrolics :o :o :o

Never although i don't quite know why i own a red tractor and not a green one  :-\ :-\ :-\

these old masseys do the job qiute well though i must admit the old 35 they've got on the scraper lifts up quicker than alot of new stuff on the hydrolics :o :o :o

thats why theres so many of them stil larround, know of several all green farms that still have 135's or 35's on scraper dutys, puerly as they keep on going, one sold his little jd to replace it with a fergy,good simple engineering at the end of the day

thats why theres so many of them stil larround, know of several all green farms that still have 135's or 35's on scraper dutys, puerly as they keep on going, one sold his little jd to replace it with a fergy,good simple engineering at the end of the day

Not 4 cylinders though  :D :D :D

this guy had one of those little 900's were they ,tiny little thing, but the gear box kept playing up on it, couldnt handel the constant back and forth on the scraper, so he sold it,fergys been there ever since, broke his heart to buy red,he openly said that , but the jd just wasnt up to the task,his other stuff is impressive though, 2 old 3000 jd's both 4wd  a 4000 jd and 2 6000 jds one 6100 2wd with quickie loader

this guy had one of those little 900's were they ,tiny little thing, but the gear box kept playing up on it, couldnt handel the constant back and forth on the scraper, so he sold it,fergys been there ever since, broke his heart to buy red,he openly said that , but the jd just wasnt up to the task,his other stuff is impressive though, 2 old 3000 jd's both 4wd  a 4000 jd and 2 6000 jds one 6100 2wd with quickie loader

I would of made the front bonnet fit on the mf but its ture never see a john deere on a scraper gonna try and get myself a 3?50 for next year befroe the festival then have it in there on hire  ;) ;) ;)

My first memory of a tractor is of a Massey 65 when I was but a toddler.

Had the pleasure of driving one on a regular basis when I was about 10-11. Cracking tractor with loads of heart. Better than a DB990, but not quite equal to a Ford 4000.

Had the pleasure of driving one on a regular basis when I was about 10-11. Cracking tractor with loads of heart. Better than a DB990, but not quite equal to a Ford 4000.

Thats the same for me in a way, it was the 1st tractor that tryed to kill me, it just spat me of the mud guard and under the middle of the trator to meet a pipe laying ripper ::) ::) dad stoped just in time

Blimey Stan... steady on... you are in the process of turning to the "red side" I reckon  ;D