Deutz white limited

texas

wasnt the bayern a deutz commissioned one so they can run as many as they want ??? sure i saw that somewhere

This model does have the ltd number printed on the bottom - usually the ltd ones commissioned for example so of the Valtras, are ltd runs and will only make more if the demands there. :)

ta for that mate,  knew i had seen something about the runs  thought it was for the bayern,

anyway got my white one on order

Im keeping mine close because seeing the amount of dismantled ones a spalding I would say the number that are suviving is decreasing fast. 

Maybe some one can confirm but I think this model in particular was always chosen to rob because they where being sold quite regulary for ?10-?12

I would be interested to know if anyone has broke one for parts and why choose a ltd edition? :)

Im keeping mine close because seeing the amount of dismantled ones a spalding I would say the number that are suviving is decreasing fast. 

Maybe some one can confirm but I think this model in particular was always chosen to rob because they where being sold quite regulary for ?10-?12

I would be interested to know if anyone has broke one for parts and why choose a ltd edition? :)

I've broken a couple...  ::)

Because they were cheaper than the standard model...... I still have a couple of dozen mib though.  :)

good chassis good wheels nice size and WHITE rims

good chassis good wheels nice size and WHITE rims

thats about right ricky, along with cost like jas said, for a while they were cheaper than the standard models wernt they, have 2 in the loft, one never opened, like mentioned earlier, with any luck so may will have been broken down by the likes os pdc and agrium along with jas, that they may be worth a bit in a few years time