richards diary

rich.new holland

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

i have bad expriences with muck spreaders with chains snapping, and guess who has to clean them out after  ;) thats why i dont go over the top  ;) plus it wasnt my spreader  :)

thanks tris  :) my uncle has just bought another dai brown  ::):D a white and black chassie 1694 its the last type before they painted them red  ;):)  hes got a fleet now  :D 1390 1490 and the 1694 ::) 

and i forgot to say the tl90 is back  ;D shes been working for about 1 moth and a half now with no problems at all (touch wood  :D )

thanks nash  :) and rhys  :)

i got pics of them both but my phone cable is at home  ::):D the tl has been on lightish but we did give a hard job of spinning the claas 4 drum mower which killed it  ::) not the best mower for a 4 cylinder :-\ the 955 is the best on it or the massey 3095  :) well latly its been cleaning drains with a pressure washer we made to go on the hydralics ;):) ill get more pics  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...