richards diary

rich.new holland

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks graham ,hope you have a nice holiday  :) i got school this week and i got to do after school revision lessons too  :'( and its all go down the farm  ::) just have to wait until the weekend  :)

thanks tris  :) he was ok just had a bit of a shock when it hit  ::):D:)

that ditch hadnt been done in years  :-\ its the same ditch in all the pics as it comes throught the forestry and then its 

_______ main drain

|10 acre

__|

|  

forestry | forestry

turns around the  bottom of the field and out into the main drain ( if you get my diagram  :) ) which the enviroment agency has just cleaned with a case cx 220 with reed cutter  :) if its still there this week ill get a pic of it

Nice photo's Rich, should of came across this topic earlier, so many unreads  :-[

Anyway hope the TL is well enough soon for some photo's! I like the 885, true classic! And the hay scenes remind me sooo much of summer!

When's the next lot?  ;D

thanks powerstar  :) i dont think the tl will be back this year  :-\ :'( and i dont think ill be doing much silage this year as the dreaded GCSE's  :-[ but ill get pics of the jobs that il be doing  :) that case i love to bits but its bigger brother the 955 xl i hate  :-\ but i dont realy know why  ::)

ill have to get the pics of what the case used to look like before my uncle did it up  :)  :)