richards diary

rich.new holland

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and last the ihi after i had been ditching with it  ;D

trying to get as many pics of the massey as i can ,as she will be going soon  :'( changeing it for a massey 6170 non turbo :'( i think they would be better keeping the 3095 as it has a turbo  :-\ so its about 130hp but the 6170 is about 98 hp  :-\ but will have to wait and see  :-\

post-407-132638692195_thumb.jpg

rich i think it is bury port, is there a factory there that does pickles or something like that there , if so i know where you are fella  :-\

You wern't the scallywag nicking the diesel out of the machines on the site where I delivered are you Graham?!!  :D

well there we have it rich i know where you are  :o and about two summers ago when i was there i see a massey mowing some grass there, it had if i remember right a trailed mower not sure if it was a vicon one but i see it  ;) ;) would that have been you rich

thanks guys ill get some more  :)

well there we have it rich i know where you are  :o and about two summers ago when i was there i see a massey mowing some grass there, it had if i remember right a trailed mower not sure if it was a vicon one but i see it  ;) ;) would that have been you rich

ye ;D:D it was the 3095 and the mower is a tarrup 307/8 :-:)

thanks phill  :)

well she pulled the liebherr and thats 18 ton  ;D:D she pulled it as if it wasnt there the only time you felt it was when she had to go over the bridge  :) dropped it down from 4 d to 4b and just as it was coming over the top dropped it down to a and it flew over  :D  the best bit was the  people faces when they saw us  :D the bridge had a 90 degree turn at the end and then down a hill ,so the trailer took the whole road at the top  :D ,they were going every where, into the verge ,hedges up against barriers the lot  :D then closing there eyes as we past there bonnets  :D it would never have  hit any of them as there was enough room even if they stayed on the road  :D::) ::)

• 5 weeks later...