Claas axion..... Opinions please

JC

After my little jaunt in the Claas axion last week I'm contemplating buying one to have a tinker around with, but only having seen the poor quality Siku pictures of the machine, I wondered first what opinions anyone who has bought the model have on it, and if anyone has a couple of pictures of the model they can post up of it??

Thanks  :)

I've seen one in the shop, and it is a nice model.  I think if I hadn't parted with all my Renaults then I'd defintely have had one as soon as I saw it.  I'm still tempted but as I'm trying to justify everything at the moment as to what I need for my intended display, I haven't had one.  It  has the dreaded steering knob on the cab roof, but as far as I can tell thats about the only negative point I've heard mentioned about it.  Pricey though for a Siku, think it was about 22 quid where I saw it...and there's me remembering buying a Britains MB Trac 1500 for 4.99...