Mf 399

hody21

be gentle with you... you keep posting pics like that and I'll come over and give you a bear hug... well done... what a cracking first post... thanks for sharing... I hope you enjoy your stay on FTF - any help you need just send me a PM  ;)

Welcome to the "elite" club on here known as the Massey Massive.... in the abnsence of our chairman Sean (TM810) - who is on holiday spending the club funds on cider... cider and then some cider - glad to have you on-board  ;)

that second pic is simply superb... mind if I pinch it for my wallpaper  ???

A few more pics. These one have a yellow one in them, again belonging to where my dad works.

The list of machinery they also have are

399 ( non turbo )

390 x 2

550 ( scraper tractor )

Jcb 526s Telehandler

All tractors ( bar 550 ) are 4wd and none have over 5000 hours on the clock

100_0537.jpg100_0476.jpg

100_0543.jpg

check that 550  :o - that HAS to be the best kept scraper in the whole of the UK - a credit to your father  ;)

Cheers marky, all the machinery is looked after. All the tractors have been on the farm since new. They do most tasks themselves so they have most machinery and nothing is kept outside