Jersey Tractors

BGU

Not half as worried as the massey massive are about you after purchasing yet another deere  ;D ;D ;D

That's a fact... I'd rather be caught photographing men than be seen handing over money for a nasty green thing  :o - just what in heavens name are you playing at Holmes  :o

Any more of this and I'm going to come to Cottenham and paint your windows and doors green  >:(;D

That's a fact... I'd rather be caught photographing men than be seen handing over money for a nasty green thing  :o - just what in heavens name are you playing at Holmes  :o

Any more of this and I'm going to come to Cottenham and paint your windows and doors green  >:(;D

Oh Marky he's waiting to buy a jd 8430 precision but you know how tight he is he's waiting till they have a sell on in the dealers  :o :o :o

I'm suprised he still up this late just think of all that money he's using on electric now the nights are pulling in  :o :o :o could be on candle power though  :D :D

All those lovely women on the beach Kev and you take pictures of rusty massey's  :'( :'( :'(

I had Mrs BGU with me!! And it was our wedding anniversary! And do you think I would post topless pictures up here on a family site!! :D :D :D

Yep Markey it was a 255. I nice condition too. Parked in someones garden next to a beach car park. Still used for boat launching duties though! :(

I had Mrs BGU with me!! And it was our wedding anniversary! And do you think I would post topless pictures up here on a family site!! :D :D :D

Yep Markey it was a 255. I nice condition too. Parked in someones garden next to a beach car park. Still used for boat launching duties though! :(

so you kept the topless pictures for your collection and gave us cabless tractors instead  ;D

What a geezer I am.... top points to the number one Massey Spotter  ;D