Mains of Auchterturra

Big A

Not much has been done since the original topic back in March 2006 :o

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=6743.0

Had some spare time today so the farm finally has a name, and theres plans for a new cattle shed, silage pit and one of the original sheds is going to be kitted out for a workshop, hope to start updating more regulary from now on.

in the mean time heres what happened today when the harvest student was sent away to cart bales with the new 8250 fastrac. he tried to say that the hitch on the fastrac just fell down ::)

post-72-132638649871_thumb.jpg

post-72-132638649882_thumb.jpg

Looking good mate......Quite a load there......Typical young folk...... :D

I know a young lad here who sent a TM140 and Hook-Lift trailer through the end of a chicken barn...... :-\

i know off quite a few stories like that, one lad i know was asked to reverse the trailer into the shed he did what he was told but it was the into his meant.  :D

i know off quite a few stories like that, one lad i know was asked to reverse the trailer into the shed he did what he was told but it was the into his meant.  :D

Like it Andy. And the farm name too ... it brings back memories of the comedy trio " Scotland the What"

• 2 weeks later...

started a new shed for the smaller farm i am planning, trying to make it look more like a traditional style steading. finally a use for the old britains roofs.

You're gonna need some long arms to reach in the back of there!

You're gonna need some long arms to reach in the back of there!

no probs, go go gadget arms ;)

no the roof will lift off when need inside the shed.

the model is a ertl 555a digger that i butchered, resprayed and fitted a siku adaptor from holderness models to, pics somewhere in another topic. ;)

and over at mains the workshop is beginning to take shape thanks to mr T Fry industrial supplies.  :D

Woohoooo!!! It looks good buddy, lovely clear photo as well. I just had to have a sit down on the bench to admire the posters while installing your air compressor  ;D:D