Hay Season Starts Early (Marky LOOK HERE)

Spud

got the mower out of the shed yesterday and greased it all up and checked all the oil levels and i was into it today

Hmm wheres that mower got too

19.jpg

hmm i think i see it

110.jpg

oh there it is

1.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

bed time refuled ready for the morning

18.jpg

had to snap this pic just for marky

17.jpg

Oh what a peach... many many many many... you get the point... many thanks Spud... she's a geoooooorgeous machine that 590... strange looking to us Limeys... but I reckon you got the best deal when they allocated cabs to those tractors... I can't get over the size of the wheels you fella's have over there... they a Huge by comparison to ours...

As for the 65.... I DEMAND you stick lots of postage stamps on her and send her over here to me for some Marky F lovin...  :D

Thanks for posting Reece... I will NEVER get fed up with looking at that 590 - it sure wold turn some heads over here as well  :o

Question... can you still get parts for them over there these days.. we have the 10+ parts programme here... do you have that as well  ???

thx for the replys guys and girls just keep watching this post because there will be alot more to come

to answer ur question marky we dont have any trouble at all getting parts because we have a massey dealer in the town which is 15 min away

and to Noel she seems to pull it alright 3rd gear low with multi power up doing about 6-7 kp/h which is about the right speed for this thick crop

cheers

Reece

thx for the replys guys and girls just keep watching this post because there will be alot more to come

to answer ur question marky we dont have any trouble at all getting parts because we have a massey dealer in the town which is 15 min awayand to Noel she seems to pull it alright 3rd gear low with multi power up doing about 6-7 kp/h which is about the right speed for this thick crop

cheers

Reece

Thanks Reece.. can you take your camera the next time you go please buddy  ;D???

kinda made a video with my camera on how i do corners

i wait for the back wheel to be inline with the crop and start to turn as i turn i draw the mower in and as i get around the corner i extend it

in the video i had to stop because i need both hands when i do it properly

th_P9180052-1.jpg