John Deere 8430 precision

JC

• 1 month later...

Hi

I just picked up both the 8430 & 8530 Precisions at a show this weekend. At a prior show they had them out on display. Simply incredible in detail. Really is making me buy more and more 1/32nd models a year now. Left mine in the boxes for now... I want to get a display case to display them. I want to seal them in the case to prevent dust. I find dusting 1/32nd Precision Models can be a pain, and if your not carryful you can damage some parts. Found out the hard way with my 1/32nd Precision II 9750STS combine. Was dusting it one day, and a few small lights came off. I don't want to take the chance with these nice models. 

I wonder if we will ever see Case IH Precision II #2 in 1/32nd again or was only one model planned?

Take Care Jason B

Hi

I just picked up both the 8430 & 8530 Precisions at a show this weekend. At a prior show they had them out on display. Simply incredible in detail. Really is making me buy more and more 1/32nd models a year now. Left mine in the boxes for now... I want to get a display case to display them. I want to seal them in the case to prevent dust. I find dusting 1/32nd Precision Models can be a pain, and if your not carryful you can damage some parts. Found out the hard way with my 1/32nd Precision II 9750STS combine. Was dusting it one day, and a few small lights came off. I don't want to take the chance with these nice models. 

I wonder if we will ever see Case IH Precision II #2 in 1/32nd again or was only one model planned?

Take Care Jason B

I find a nice small soft paint brush does the job on mine  ;) ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...
I find a nice small soft paint brush does the job on mine  ;) ;) ;)

I use Mrs F's blusher brush... and... a brush and puffer combination that I bought from a camera shop.... also.... I use a "rocket puffer" on my camera.... very useful for getting dust out of hard to reach places like cab areas.... seats etc.  ;)