John Deere 8430 precision

JC

Anyone got it yet??

Received mine a few days ago and just found time to break the seal on the box and have a few minutes "desk farming" with it and all in all, its a very good model.

My only gripe upto now being the rear towbar with the pin fixed in place so you can't hitch anything up to it, I'm sure the 8530 didn't have this problem.  :(

• 1 month later...

ive got both the 30 series precision on the 8530 it dosent have a draw bar it has h non axcessable hook thingy with a drop diwn top which nothing fits in to and on th 8430 the drawbar represents the one on the norscot challenger - the pin is non remove able!!!

oh deere  :D :D

Thats a pic of a 8530 so i think its a numpty for SEAN,BLUEPOWER,RATHOLDEN

As the frist post says anyone got one yet 8430 then someone posts up a pic of a 8530 don't care what hitch its got how can i get a numpty  :-\ :-\ :P :P :P

As the frist post says anyone got one yet 8430 then someone posts up a pic of a 8530 don't care what hitch its got how can i get a numpty  :-\ :-\ :P :P :P

Indeed it did, but..... the topic moved onto discussing the hitch and that is when Ratholderen posted a picture of the hitch.  ;)

Sniff-sniff........  ::)

i recon this could be down to head cheese ben or gav to decide, i recon its 60/40 in favor to me for the award

Indeed it did, but..... the topic moved onto discussing the hitch and that is when Ratholderen posted a picture of the hitch.  ;)

Sniff-sniff........  ::)

I was gonna go dig out some back issues of CT for you don't think i'm gonna bother now  ??? ??? ???